Who We Are
Personal Data We Collect
– Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment and administration of your orders.
– Email: whenever you contact us, either via our contact web form or directly by email, we require your email address to reply to you. We only require your email address to reply to you. We do not collect, store or share your email address when contacting us with queries. We do not operate or use any Marketing or Mailing Lists on this site or via any third-parties.
– Your name, postal/billing address, phone number, email address. These details are collected by our shopping cart system whenever you place an order with us. These details are required to process and post orders. Please refer to the third party providers we use and share your details with below (‘Who we share your information with’).
Our website allows you to create an online account. This is completely optional and is useful if you would like your shopping cart details saved to make checkout quicker and easier the next time you place an order with us. You can also view and save your order/payment invoice from your account. We do not operate or use any Mailing Lists on this site or via any third-parties.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
– Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
– Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How We Protect Your Data
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include:
– encryption of data;
– regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
– regular scenario planning and crisis management exercises to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents;
– daily penetration testing of systems;
– security controls which protect our entire IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access; and
– internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
How We Use Your Data
We use your personal data:
– to provide services to you;
– to make a tailored website available to you (product recommendations via cookies);
– to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
– for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
– to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you; and
– where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Who We Share Your Information With
When We Might Contact You
– When we reply to any service queries you have emailed us about.
– Whenever there is an important issue related to your order with us, for example, if we need more information to process your order, check names and details with you, to email you images or other details you may have asked to see before we complete your order, etc.
– If you have provided us with a mobile phone number and we do not receive a reply from you via email after 1-2 days (emails can often be filtered out and may not be delivered), or if you have told us that an order is urgent or required for a specific date, we may send you a text message to check any details needed to complete your order. We will not share or use your mobile number for any other purpose.
Access To Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold about you. If you have chosen to create an online account on our website, you can login and make any changes to your personal details there. You can also email your request from our contact page.
Legal Basis For Processing Customer Personal Data
We collect and use customers’ personal data because is it necessary for:
– the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the provisioning of orders to customers; or
– selling and supplying products to our customers;
– protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
– complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
– preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies;
– handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
– managing insurance claims by customers;
– protecting SurnameCoatsofArms.uk, its employees and customers, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to SurnameCoatsofArms.uk;
– effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against SurnameCoatsofArms.uk; and
– fulfilling our duties to our customers and colleagues.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data For?
This website does not use Google Analytics to collect or monitor use of this site.
We do not operate or use any Mailing Lists on this site.
What Are Cookies?
How Are Cookies Managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are created by:
– WordPress, the website software used to operate this website and are necessary to enable you to make purchases on our website;
What Are Cookies Used For?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to placing orders online and for website navigation.
2. To enable SurnameCoatsofArms.uk to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties (i.e. affiliates).
How Do I Disable Cookies?
You can click or tap here to delete cookies created by this website.
To disable other cookies you can change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you do this will depend on the browser you use. Details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers can be found at whatarecookies.com
What Happens If I Disable Cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are disabled. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our website. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our website.